College & University Programs
Commissioned Work & Repertory – SPDT’s acclaimed performance work for college performing arts programs. Recent commissions include: James Madison University, Weber State University, St. Olaf College, National Autonomous University of Mexico, and the University of Florida.
Theater for the Heart & Mind – a movement class based on SPDT’s approach to meaningful movement
Intentional Moments – a composition class focusing on SPDT’s interdisciplinary methodology for employing The Five SPDT INs:
- – INtention – always doing something, whether specific or abstract
- – IN the moment – being present for the risk
- – INside – inner dialogue that fuels
- – INtimate – personalizing your performance – dedication
- – INsight – what are you learning about yourself
Moving through Arts & Healthcare – an introduction to the field of Arts in Health and SPDT’s innovative programs
The Artist as Citizen – an overview of the history of community-inclusive art making and strategies for creating art with diverse populations. Topics related to social justice, identity, race, gender, and power are typical focal points for discussion.